вторник, 17 марта 2015 г.

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015


Hello my dear!

My name Barinova Olesya, I live in Russia, Moscow.

I have been doing scrapbooking for three years. It is not only my job, but also a part of my life.

Besides scrapbooking I can do cross stitch, sew Teddy-bears, dolls sculpt, draw. My work is represented in Facebook albums. I like creativity.

Like to make albums, notebooks and alter scrap.

Now I am in the design team of producers chipboards.

For me to get into your design team a great dream.

Thank you for having the chance to give people from all over the world to get into the best team in the world.

Graphic 45 - the best thing that has ever been presented with scrapbooking, it's manufacturers with great talent and love for his work. Become part of your family - the dream of everyone who loves to do beautiful things their own hands.

My work with Graphic 45

Social networks:

Facebook
Blogger
VK:
Pinterest

2 комментария:

  1. Hello Barinova. Loving your mix of Graphic 45, fussy cutting, inking techniques and layers. Thank you for auditioning for the G45 DT and sharing your passions. Happy Papercrafting! -Charee & Joanna

    ОтветитьУдалить

Чешир космический

Всем привет! Из всех котиков самый милый Чешир. Он улыбчивый, оптимистичный и мудрый. Делать блокноты с таким персонажем не надоест ни...